Saturday, October 13, 2007

enlightenment

Here's a text message I received yesterday:

Someday, we'll all be looking to those days we learned to love, get hurt, and cry. Maybe when that time comes, we'll be laughing at our own dumb selves, realizing how stupid we were to stand up for things we knew was not really meant for us. But I guess learning takes time, and mistakes make one's journey fun. Life is what we make it. Love makes the world go round. So let's live, love, and take whatever pain it brings...for now.

Whew, that was such an enlightenment, huh!

Yeah, I got hurt so many times, but then again, I am here still...grateful to experience life in all its blessings and peculiarity. I'm not afraid to say that I do have so many what-ifs yet I'm holding on to the fact that those would eventually fade away, just like feelings unrequited.

It's hard facing people and situation that somehow let you sink to the ground. There are questions I don't even know how to answer. On occasions, I prefer not to respond anymore and just savor the silence that envelopes my entirety.

I'm trying to live my life the only way I know how. And I'm doing well so far...

No comments: